Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November

November rocks. Not only is it my birthday, has the best holiday(Thanksgiving), the best weather, apple picking(if i was home in Boston), you can wear a shirt while running(in Houston), Jasper loves the weather too, Marathon training(not for me) has started so the park is packed, etc. etc..


The one bad thing about November is the sun sets too early, so many evening bike rides have been ending with deathly dark rides. I have been doing what I want for a few weeks now, and it is getting old. It is a little fun to be able to ride because i feel like it, run because i want to, and eat what and when i want to all the time. But, this is going to get old very fast. It is a necessary evil to refurbish the mental and physical drive to train and race triathlons hard for eleven months, and it is beginning to get old. I miss the pain in my legs when i go to bed.


This obsession we like to call a passion is triathlon.

No comments: