Tuesday, November 6, 2007

OFF-SEASON-BLUES- ; (

This past week has been strange. Working out when i want, and doing what I want? I dont like that. Eating what I want, and when I want? I dont really like that either.

It is kind of like my body is doing everything wrong right now, because it can. I'll allow it to eat a footlong tootsie roll for breakfast, or not run when I want.
It is almost like when your a kid, and your teacher leaves the classroom for a minute, the place turns into a circus.


My ocd crazy triathlon - ing self is taking a few weeks off in order to refurber and come back strong, and my body is going ape over it.



It is a necessary evil in this sport to take time off and RELAX. I firmly believe that to be true, but when your body is so used to it, our usual coping methods are out the window, and we turn to tootsie rolls for an outlet!




I have learned over the past week, that the traditional form of relaxing(lounging) does not really work with me. I do not idle well. I am more relaxed with a high heart rate, and sweat dripping down my face.



In other news, the Patriots are still undefeated, the Red Sox are still the World Champions, Boston College is 8-1, and the first slot for the US Olympic Triathlon Men's Team went to Bostonian Jarod Shoemaker. With that said, all bets are on Bostonian(GloucesterMan) Janda Ricci Munn this saturday in Clearater, FL to have a great performance.



I will be over there rooting Janda, Kelly Carrington, Shannon Porges, and Andrew Strong along the race course as I eat Tootsie Rolls.



I am bored, it might be easier to keep traning.

1 comment:

pinkgurugal said...

we are all so fucked up.