Sunday, June 24, 2007

lay off me...i'm starving

dude, it seriously feels like i can never eat enough. while i was riding today i got hunger pains and i had to stop and eat. i had gels and bars on me, but it wasn't enough. so, i ate a sandwich! i am eating enough, and it is of good nutrition. a balanced package of protien/carbs/even fat. maybe i need more calories, straight up more food!

what about the heat? i must be burning more calories b/c of the Houston heat than normal. so...it is hotter, and i am working harder, using more energy, and neet to eat and drink more. or maybe i am just not drinking enough, ao that void in my belly is just liquid lapse. hmm.

i will continue to experiment, but i think i just need to eat and drink more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean you didn't have enough starburst? (I ate all of the butterfinger in one sitting.)

And where did you post all the kitty/cougar business?

P.S. I like the cute pic with your bikini top on your main page. :P

Liam O'Connell said...

i'm turning into a giant pink starburst.

i havent figured out how to work the whole cougar thing into triathlon?

i need a longer shirt for my bikini.

how is training going?