Friday, June 29, 2007

Oregon pre-nationals

im finally here. i am staying at my buddies' Jimmy and his fiance erin's place, and i feel like i am in a pine tree. oregon is absolutely beautiful. looking outside, all i can see is mountains and trees.

with that said, it is a little hilly....

so yesterday, was travel day. before i began my travels i got stretched and massaged in a last minute plea by cheryl francisco. awesome. i was referred to her by a friend, and now i know why, she really loosened me up, and after my lil jog this morning, i am feeling good. she is on richmond, if you want her number let me know. she has magic fingers, and an awesome person.

i then went out to sugar cycles, and the boys tuned and cleaned my bike, and it is looking good. (as good as a gold bike can look). i will be sportin' the sugar onsie tommorow.

i used my boston a-hole driving skills to get to hobby in time, and jumped on my flight. southwest only charges 45 bucks to carry a bike, that beats continental's 95. i got in real late and went to bed.

i woke up to find myself in that pine tree i was talking about, and realizing the race is tommorow.

my goals for tommorow is #1 qualify for worlds and gain a spot on team usa #2 do well overall and in my age group #3 have fun. it always fun, so im not worried about that. i want to swim sub 20, ride between 60-63 minutes, and run sub 35. all with quick transitions.

it will be painful, but pain is like sex- it ends, then you can laugh about it.

following my coach's directin, (http://www.jandariccimunn.com/) i have been eating 700g of carbs a day, for a couple, and it sucks, but it works.

thank you, to all my friends, for your calls or messages of support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you Do? I stand your duty so you can "not be AWOL" and you don't even share your results.

I'll be on a beach in NJ

Unknown said...

You make ridiculous analogies, Liam.