Wednesday, June 27, 2007

streeetching

i dont stretch that often, something i need to change in my routine. so i am focusing on loosening up for nationals this week. little short workouts, bursts of intensity, and slow leisurely spinning. these will help me get warmed up so i can stretch it out.

i am flying out tonight, so i have alot of things to get done before then.

i will spend the next two days visualizing race day, hopefully that will get ris of some of my nerves.

remember - "cougars are always better than kittens"-M.L.

3 comments:

ML said...

I hope you feel awesome and have a great day!!!
prrrrrr
ML

master MT said...

Hope I streeeetched you JUST enough to get you to your goals & beyond this weekend!
Want to hear all about it when you get back...

Behind the scenes,
c. francisco, lmt, lmti, mmp

Liam O'Connell said...

ml-you rock, thank you.
master mt - i feel great!