Monday, July 16, 2007

ITU Worlds Slot -

Mondays usually suck, and as i strolled into work today, I throught - man Mondays suck!
I walked around the office for a few minutes busting balls and conducting my greetings, then I figured it was time to reintroduce my brain to my cubical. EMAIL. As I looked down the inbox list, I saw...work, work, work, junk, junk (sometimes the same thing), work, funny, work, USAT....SUBJECT....Congratulations! I got a roll down slot for ITU World Championships in Hamburg, Germany. I had an off race at Nationals, and didnt secure a slot, but got the roll down. Sweet.....So for the next two months, I will live in pain, so I have a good race day in Germany. Im ecstatic!!

6 comments:

TriMedic said...

That is fantastic man, congrats. I look forward to training with you as you prepare for this race. Congrats again

Liam O'Connell said...

thanks man, is this anthony? tuesday i got a killer bike wrkout so let me know...

TriMedic said...

yeah this is Anthony, I will hang with you as long as I can

TriMedic said...

What time is workout today give me a call

TriMedic said...

How was the end of your ride I did 26 miles. Here is my number again 713-725-2782.

pinkgurugal said...

Liam you rock. You're going to do great. Sheeeeet!